Sleep

David at "Adventures of Travel Penguin" has a well-organised blog that includes regular features. Every Sunday he comes up with five themed questions under the umbrella title - "The Sunday Five". You never know what the theme might be.

For example, this past Sunday the questions were all about the coffee chain, "Starbucks":-

1: Would you stop at this Starbucks, it is between the train station and the Palace of Versailles?
2: When was the last time, you had something from a Starbucks?
3: How do you feel about those who believe Starbucks is evil?
4: Describe your local alternative to Starbucks?
5: What is your order at Starbucks?

As it happens, I have only been in one Starbucks - primarily to use their lavatory but feeling slightly guilty about it, I must confess that I then bought an iced coffee. It was a very hot day - earlier this summer. This was on the day I travelled to Uttoxeter to undertake a long country walk.

Anyway, that doesn't matter. The main point is I like David's "Sunday Five" idea and that is why I respond  to his questions most Sundays.

At the risk of legal action from a fellow who is well-versed in the law, I am going to borrow his idea this evening as I present "The Yorkshire Pudding Wednesday Six". You are invited to respond in the comments but if you don't feel like it please just go back to sleep. In fact my theme this evening is sleep!

1. On average how many hours sleep do you get each night?

2.  What do you tend to wear in bed - if anything!?

3. If you wake up in the middle of the night, how do you get back to sleep?

4. How often do you remember dreams and what do you tend to dream about?

5. On a normal night about what time do you go to bed?

6. In your opinion, what is the best thing about sleep?

Thank you for your anticipated participation.  All data collected will be studied, reflected upon and analysed before being jettisoned into outer space.



from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/Pqc1sKp

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Easter

Today