Album
A small presentation of recent photographs, not previously shared on this humble Yorkshire blog. Above - on the path from East Ardsley to Haigh Moor last Wednesday and immediately below, on the same expedition - the gates of St Michael's parish church...
Standing on the wall in the shadow of the privet hedge is Noddy - The Guardian of The Stones. I cannot even remember every place where I picked up those stones for random different reasons.
And in another shady nook, two of our senior gnomes - Penguin and Hamster - named after two gentleman bloggers who reside in Alexandria near Washington D.C.. They are currently on an extended gnome cruise.
Yesterday, I took wee Margot for a walk around the block. Oddly on an adjacent street there's an old tractor that hasn't moved in years. Naturally, Margot wanted to sit on the driver's seat.
And deep in the woods I stumbled across an encampment set up by a few homeless people. Not something I have ever seen around here before...
On Brincliffe Edge, there are allotments like this one. Parcels of land where Sheffielders can grow vegetables or flowers and simply have their own peaceful inner city sanctuaries.
Across busy Abbeydale Road, I snapped this Italian cafe - North Town during a little break in the traffic. It seems a suitable name for a cafe in the north of England. I wonder if they serve Yorkshire puddings...
from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/IAZDmMh
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق