What’s it worth?
Yesterday as I was thrifting, I saw some beautiful pieces. Did I want them? Yes. Did I get them? No. I would be able to use them. They would just sit and look pretty. I couldn’t use them. They would collect dust. Nothing else. The shoe is meant to be used not merely admired.
If you’re wondering, the same applies to faith. It’s not just there to be applauded and congratulated. It’s to be active. Ready to be put into practice as at any moment. If my faith is not in use, it does little to no good. Did I get much sleep last night. No. Instead of God take my worry, I decided to take action in a sleepy haze. Let’s just say, it’s not until I gave it over, did I rest.
As I was thrifting, I took a look at the prices. After the item in question has been used to a certain, its value plummets exponentially. Thankfully the Lord doesn’t regard His creation the same way. My soul and body have been put through the wringer, and my worth has never declined. What a promise.
Life isn’t easy
And maybe
That’s the
Secret to
Its beauty
from R's rue https://ift.tt/uHSwsnB
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق