Updates
2. Yesterday, after clearing snow from our driveway and Butch's windscreen, I set off for the north end of Stanage Edge. There's no proper car park there so visitors park by the A57 on the verge opposite to the entrance to Moscar Lodge. I was hoping to do the walk I postponed after my ice fall. However, when I got out to the parking verge there was too much snow and I didn't want to risk it. It would have been a great day for photography with sunshine, a blue sky and the drama of snow upon the edge.

4. Phoebe had her fifth birthday party today ahead of her actual birthday on Thursday. The birthday event took place at a venue called "BounceSheffield". The name gives you a pretty good idea of what happens there. She shared the party slot with another girl from her reception class and by all accounts it went well. We stayed at home looking after Margot as requested.
6. After thirty one years of using the very same numbers for The National Lottery, I imagined that I would at last win the jackpot on Saturday night but once again I was wrong. It will probably be next Saturday.
from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/356MKt0
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق