Tuesday things
God is giving me through you the will to move forward. You feel my positivity. And all I feel is bitter. It’s the horse tranquilizer size pill they’d give you when you’re sick, and expect you swallow it with ease. Grief and gratitude are so intertwined it’s hard to see where one starts, and the others end. It’s exhausting. The blessing or not depending on how you look at this is how many more medical professionals get to be educated. For all their formal training, and God Bless it, some of the brightest minds in the world need an education. All that to say is I really wish I wasn’t the one to dispense it. Whoever said carousels as a child were fun, never rode them as they got older. Whole different story. Ballgame.
I’m trying to get back into writing my whimsical dreams, but God has other plans yet again. And sometimes it stinks. So if you want whimsy, I don’t know when it will return. I wish I knew. Off to therapy to get my butt handed to me.
God Bless you and keep you
Regine
from R's rue https://ift.tt/eAy6Qkt
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق