exhaustion
This morning was an exhausting one to say the least. I truly hope that none of you ever become disabled or need help. I don’t have the energy to rehash it. I just hope for humanity to not experience the indignity I have. I guess it is an inconvenience for you. Walk in my shoes for one minute. I don’t know if you could. I no longer have the luxury to give the benefit of the doubt. Silver spoons are not available for me. I’m learning what to fight. I’m starting to wonder if it is a losing battle to educate.
from R's rue https://ift.tt/Yl3KOMU
We want easy. Too bad, God didn’t give me a ride on Easy Street.
I’m not sour. I’m realistic. The rose colored glasses shatter and shatter again. I don’t know which part of me is more exhausted. Is it the physical body or the mind.
We all say we want a simpler time. I just want a time when we weren’t so self-centered or gave a darn. Truth is something we say we want, but can’t handle. God bless you
from R's rue https://ift.tt/Yl3KOMU
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق