Loveliness

 
Such loveliness. Such innocence. Margot Thea Pudding was two months old yesterday.  What an "easy", contented and delightful baby she has been thus far. Her keenest interests are feeding and sleeping. When awake, she gazes around and chortles. However, there is no doubt she has learnt a great deal since she squeezed into the world on November 2nd.

Looking closely at the card, it seems like her mama forgot that we are now in a different year. It is a mistake that I remember making many times when I returned to classroom teaching each January. It took a while for the number of the new year to fix itself.

Twice now when I have sung my "Song for Margot", Little Phoebe has burst into tears - once asking her mother, "What's Grandpa doing?" If the truth be known, most of the time seventy year old Grandpa doesn't know what the hell he is doing but I hope you like the pictures of darling Margot.


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/SNJARCP

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق