AyEye!

Using Microsoft Image Creator, I made some more AI images. All I did was to type in the titles of eight blogs and their locations. For each entry I was soon provided with four alternative images and for each blog I chose the image that I liked best. The first one is obvious - "Bless Our Hearts", Lloyd, Florida - but what about the other eight? Can you work any of them out before checking the answers at the bottom?

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.



1. "Bless Our Hearts", Lloyd, Florida

2. "Hiawatha House", Red Deer, Canada

3. "From The High Rise", Melbourne, Australia

4. "Nobody's Diary", Ramsey, Isle of Man

5. "Sparrow Tree Journal", Florence, South Carolina

6. "Magnon's Meanderings", Brighton, England

7. "Northsider", West Cork, Ireland

8. "From My Mental Library", Ludwigsburg, Germany

9. "Shadows and Light", West Hampstead, London



from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/j6PWFAk

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق