Rest

 Spending the next few days resetting my mind. I’m enjoying long walks and leisurely eating. I’m savoring food. Savoring life. The sights and sounds. I’m finding nature is the elixir for my soul. I’m finding that life away from the many screens of life is good. Life doesn’t have to be glamorous to be great. I’m enjoying anonymity for a bit. This week I want no answers. No questions. Being still in my skin. I’ve walked more in these past few days, and my body has never been more tired, yet more fulfilled. The braces have held my body up.  And God is giving me peace as I rest. I’m not saying every day that life won’t throw punches, but for me tonight, I’m just grateful for a brain quietly granting me with a genuine sense of serenity. 

Love yourself and one another. 

Regine 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/6s5mq92

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق