Sushi

 I am consistently amazed that such in innocuous blog such as Going Gently can rile some readers into such apoplexy and anger. 
It baffles me, as does a comment from last night which admitted that my blog is bad for a certain reader’s mental health. 
Gawd help us, if that’s the case, I hope that reader contacts MIND immediately before never reading Going Gently again.
There’s a lot to be said for self help.



Anyhow I went shopping today.
I’m not a big shopper, but I heard that a new sushi bar had opened up in the town of Mold which is located around 17 miles east of Trelawnyd, so I thought I’d treat myself.
Mold’s Welsh name is Yr Wyddgrug ( Mound in English) and it is a pretty market town overlooked by Theatre Clwyd which situated a mile or so out of town.
I was impressed with the bespoke shops as well as the sushi and as well as buying myself some Japanese tea, I bought some French bacon twists from a bone fide French baker, some books at in independent bookshop and some bespoke birthday cards from an art shop





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/O9aHE5n

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق