Pounds and Ounces



 Weigh in at fat club yesterday
Another loss….I’ve now got rid of almost one stone ( 13.2 lbs)
And yes I am feeling the benefit of it already.
My work pants are loose and almost fell down as I was helping a lady onto a commode on nights 

So what am I doing today ? I’m going out for lunch with my family ! Go figure diet.
I will be good the rest of the day, I will fast a bit and I’m meeting Gorgeous  Dave  later for a theatre trip ( ooooohhh how pretentious !) 

It’s cold today and blustery. 
And Ive made the effort for my family and have trimmed my beard and found a jumper without a hole in it to wear. Lunch out is a new tradition we have started recently. It feels all rather civilised.
Probably it’s just the fact that we don’t like late nights much anymore, even Chic Eleanor after she booked the silent disco for us in St Asaph Cathedral left the caveat “ I ve booked us the early session 😂6.30 to 9.40 oldies…bed by 10pm !”

Nothing else to report. 
The flowering current in the garden is in blossom and has lifted the garden’s spirits into spring.





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/vO80QZs

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق