News

 

Yesterday’s post didn’t need adding too. 
I found the whole thing incredibly moving.
I’m at a study day in Bangor today which is at least an hour’s drive for me here in Trelawnyd. 
It will be a long day as after the study day, I’m in college which is least on the way home. I won’t be back to the village until after 9 pm. Thank goodness for Trendy Carol and her hubby who will be dog sitting.

Yesterday was a self care sort of day.
I jet washed Bluebell and spring cleaned her interior, which pleased me greatly.I made a sort of Thai noodle thing with half fat coconut milk for today’s lunch and a spiced butternut squash soup for my tea. 
I washed and repaired my broken gargoyle and placed him in the inglenook and banked another 400 pounds in sponsorships for the memorial hall windows .


And my friend Colin texted with pictures of our shabby chic hotel in Venice which has been all booked and paid for ……what fun…Venice, 
To be fair most people go on holiday for 2 weeks , I’m having three , three day city breaks instead …( as well as three London visits , one with my sister Janet to re visit Les Miserables and one to the Royal Opera  House to see La Traviata with Nu for her birthday ! ( Shussshh don’t tell her )

Anyhow last night Roger climbed into bed in the wee small hours after something had frightened him in the kitchen around 2 am . He always chooses to sleep there in order to protect the cottage but sometimes his nerves fail him and a strange noise will have him scurrying upstairs in order to ask for a cuddle 
Last night I think it was an owl in the churchyard 
It’s been calling for days.

He then slept curled up , under my chin, after he patted me awake.
He slept 
With his eyes tightly shut as children do when they cuddle up after a fright.



 




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/seLJpEW

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق