Friday

 I met my friend Faisal for coffee this morning. 
He was, you may recall at the first LGBTQ book club a few months ago.
He is the politest man I’ve ever met and soon will be moving back to his family home abroad, where he will help with the family business which is a garage and convenience store. He is in his forties and not out to his family. 
I like him. He speaks carefully and with much thought and never rushes an answer, which is always considered and balanced. 
He’s never had a boyfriend, but seems not to mind this fact explaining he has only been out with his friends for just under a year. 
We have lunch from the Thai on Thai and I was made up as the owner came over as were were eating to tell me how good my technique with my chopsticks was. I was eating rice traditionally with the bowl up to my mouth and she gave me a toothy thumbs up which really made my day
It’s funny that I’m so clumsy with eating my food using a knife , fork and spoon but give me a pair of chopsticks and Im a wizz…..

This afternoon I took Roger to the groomer and he’s looking mighty fine when returned 


Just after we got home I got some beautiful roses delivered. 
A surprise gift from Nu 
She does this from time to time






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/H7ZvfXt

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق