Planting Out

 


I took the iris and lilies my sister donated to the TCA down to the pond this morning and submerged them in a space I found beyond the little jetty. 
I checked with Nick who was one of the TCA that spearheaded the pond if I had done ok then came back home to shower all of the dogs, all of whom had acquired a real doggy pong.
Not surprisingly it was taking a neighbour to Dyserth for a doctor appointment that sealed their showers, the neighbour opened the passenger door window and poked a nose through when they thought I wasn’t looking.
I’ve been washing bedding and throws all morning.
Tuesdays , I’m in college 6pm until 9 but will get the library early to catch up on my workbooks and journal.
I’m tired, as my rhythms  are all out after nights 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Z6f9k7J

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق