Nothing Changes


 The Last of Us starts tonight on sky Atlantic 
A tv series based on a video game is about the zombie apocalypse…quelle surprise!
Nothing much changes.
I shall be watching.

I see Carrie Bradshaw is dating good old Aiden In Sex and City’s And Just Like That…. Prince Harry is still banging on in Spare about how bad his lot is..
I’m still reading it , and am now rather bored…can’t you tell?

Days off now. A cinema trip to see Empire Of Light , college, The Lesbian and Gay book club, supper at Gorgeous Dave’s. It’s a full week, before night shift again on Saturday
Nothing much changes. 


I made a chick pea and coconut curry yesterday from scratch, it was nice.
I had extra door keys cut for Trendy Carol and I sent the Beatrix Potter book to my great nephew.
The weather is cold and damp

And I long for some sun





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/dQgpIPt

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق