Output


For a few months, I have been keeping an eye on the number of blogposts I churn out. I was keen to get beyond three hundred for the year and now I am up to 325. I am quite pleased with that.

Back in 2005, when I started blogging, I only published forty two posts. I was happy to click "Publish" just once or twice a week. The following year, 2006, I created 125 posts and it wasn't until 2011 that I cracked the two hundred barrier - producing 214 posts that year.

For the next six years I was always well above two hundred posts a year and then in 2017 I surpassed three hundred posts for the first time - 319 in fact. My most productive year has been 2020 and with a pandemic raging outside perhaps it is unsurprising that I scored 340 posts that year.

Currently, my output for 2022 ranks third overall and with twenty five days left in December I realise that I have an opportunity to make this my very  best year - at least in terms of the number of blogposts published.

I imagine that some of you are reading this and wondering what the hell I am going on about. Does it matter how many blogposts I produce? Why bother counting ?And surely - it's quality that matters - not quantity? All good questions but still I am aiming to outdo my tally from previous years. 325 and counting upward!

I make no apology for this slight obsession but I thank you for your forbearance and your visits   to this little corner of The Internet. That's what makes it all worthwhile.


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/e7yhnwq

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق