Choir


 The Community Choir’s Christmas night at the Eagle And Child pub was a rather emotional affair all told. We haven’t had the traditional night out since well before the first lockdown and singing together in public remains a novelty since zoom choir .
We had a rather nice meal and a catch up. Heulwen, Margaret and Dave, from Trelawnyd were there, Hattie turned up from the local nurse picket line and sang and the lovely Lindy swished up like a younger / trendy Margaret Rutherford without her Charlie .( Charlie was her dog who used to join in when we all met up on zoom over lockdown )Gentleman farmer Peter who I sing next to  was there too in a fetching Christmas shirt
I promised myself to video the whole  performance but I so wanted to sing with them……I didn’t .
I’m so hoping to get back to choir in March .
Conductor Jamie ( Sans his RAF. Moustache ) led the charge in the encore and his new project of Only You  really impressed me as it was so difficult . 
Here are a few snippets of the evening .




Off for a meal with Chic Eleanor this evening





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/cSuaKNC

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق