Chimes

 

An old friend sent me a wind chime at Christmas
I opened it today and hung it under the honeysuckle by the front door this morning.
I feel a bit flat today and after walking the dogs at 8 am I went back to bed in the spare room with Dorothy who licked my feet more out of duty than of want.
Roger had opened his bowels during his mad half hour runaround last night on my double bed
And the duvet cover is now drying on the field gate.
It’s blustery today.
Coldish
I’ve been sat on the sofa for over an hour, trying to get myself going
I had no idea it’s Friday.
I listened to the sporadic chimes, ringing gently through the letterbox and finally collected in the Christmas cards standing on the window ledge 
In my friend’s card he had written carefully “Hear the wind and think of me “ 

And so I did.



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/iHbDeZP

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق