Transformation

 
Phoebe is twenty two months old now. The picture above was taken this very morning before she stepped out with her mama for a walk through the woods and down to  Millhouses Park. Below - that's Phoebe on the day she was born  - January 15th 2021.
How did that magic happen? That transformation I mean - in twenty two short months. I think of that piece of writing that I believe we have all encountered - "Desiderata" - ostensibly found in St Paul's Church, Baltimore and dated 1692 but actually written by Max Ehrmann from Terra Haute, Indiana in 1927 or so. I happen to have a copy of it on my desk right now - it was  amongst the things my brother Simon left behind..."With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy." A good message for our special little girl as she treads along the very start of her path through life.


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/3YKibGl

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق