Blogkeeping

Acer tree foliage in Whirlow Brook Park this afternoon

In blogging, people come and people go. Favourite "go to" bloggers may fade away. Perhaps they got bored with blogging or found something better to do with their time.

For a few years, I had almost daily blogworld meetings with Jan Blawat in Sloughhouse, California. Her blog was called "Cosumne Gal" but she hasn't added any more blogposts in five and a half years so I think that it is nigh time to  remove her blog link from my "Blogorama" list in the sidebar. I shall replace "Cosumne Gal" with "Drifting Through Life"  by River out of Adelaide, South Australia.

Another blog that has been mothballed is called "The Autumn of My Life" by Donna out of Colorado, USA. We were very much on the same wavelength and at times she was like the big sister I never had. I know that she still calls by "Yorkshire Pudding" from time to time and so our connection will never be entirely severed. I will replace Donna with Bruce from Prescott Valley, Arizona. He is the mastermind behind "Oddball Observations" and his pen name is Catalyst.

Whirlow Brook Hall this afternoon

I keep visiting both River and Catalyst's blogs without the convenience of  sidebar links but tonight that is going to change. 

There are one or two other blogs not listed in "Blogorama" that I keep visiting and  my blog management committee are considering adding them to the side list too.

Nothing lasts forever does it? When I look back, there a number of bloggers who have departed the scene and whose presence was once meaningful to me. But time marches on and everything changes. 

Welcome to River and to Catalyst! 

North American trees on the edge of Whirlow Brook Park today.


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/yc1givX

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق