Winter Is Coming

 


As Carrie Bradshaw would say And Just Like That…..it’s autumn.
It’s seventeen minutes past six and it’s not yet dawn.
Where did the summer go?
I’ve booked the chimney sweep, and ordered the logs 
And the Bake Off have another motley group of 12 for us to either love or hate over the next few months.
The Christmas request rota is up at work 
The WalkingDead returns for its finale 
And I’ve already sorted through my jumper drawer trying to find ones that will fit.

Where has the year gone? 
Lockdown seems a million miles away now but the memories of isolation make us feed on company more more than we ever did. 
I’ll filling my diary with stuff and I have a list of things to do around the cottage for my last holiday of the year the week after next.


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/XyGdMWv

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق