The Party


I won’t post photo after photo of merry partygoers, suffice to say that the afternoon and evening was paced and good humoured and full of friends old and new.

The bus picked everyone up from Kenmare square at three and dropped us off at Nu’s cottage not long after and she was there like the Queen at the gate to greet her guests. 

We drank gin and ate delish extra thin pizza freshly baked straight from the oven and talked bollocks until 9pm when the bus returned and everyone hit the lights of Kenmare’s pubs.
I got off the bus early and went back to my Airbnb.
I’m driving back this morning and couldn’t face another late night.
I slept well in my bed 
And this morning have just drank my bucket of coffee and ate the last of my scones

 It’s been a lovely weekend all told 

from Going Gently https://ift.tt/i2Zxnka

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق