Good Old Herb



 

My plane home was delayed but I refused to get all pissed off with it all as the easyJet staff were good humoured and helpful and our Irish pilot jovial and apologetic.

The car park didn’t charge me extra for the delay and after a confusing wiz around the new roadworks near Widnes I finally got home in Wales  at 2.30 am.
I can’t sleep, even though I’m still on Sitges time so I ve grabbed a beer out of the fridge and set up a gift Janet gave me. A metal silhouette of Sitges church  which I thought was rather sweet.
It will look nice with a candle behind it
I’ve just been reviewing the last day listening to Herb Alpert on YouTube.
I went back to the bar where I saw Greta the diva at lunchtime Sunday but sadly she wasn’t there. 
I stayed and had a beer and a somewhat dry Caesar Salad and watched the gay Sitges Promenade by.
It’s a kind of mincing Disney land at times …
And not really very real at all 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/TZYdeaU

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق