Old Friends

 


Walking into town from Bloomsbury , not far from Russell Square I literally bumped into an old friend from North Wales. I had forgotten he was a solicitor in London now as we’d sort of lost touch but it was lovely to see him.

We arranged to meet last night and as it was so warm I decided to blow off My Fair Lady for some proper conversation, A very cold Italian beer and a cheap pizza. 

Soho was heaving, and felt oppressively busy what with the trans rights supporters demonstration swelling the street, so we walked down to the south Bank where the air was fresher and the streets less noisy.


This morning I packed up a brunch from the hotel dining room and went out with coffee and a book to St James’ Park .
It’s already hot and I’m mindful that Avani West Coast trains have already cancelled several trains north this morning so I will plan to return a bit earlier , to make sure I get home
I’ve seen some of the visitor posts  of comic con at Olympia on Facebook , it looks fun
I’ve promised Leo we will go next year if everything works out fine




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/uHnoPis

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق