Life Finds A Way

I was busy yesterday, as I was the two days before 
Four loads of washing, cutting the lawn, watering 30 planters,housework, painting
I overdid it
My post covid lethargy is back with a vengeance today and I have slept most of the morning.
I can’t quite get going, a feeling not helped by the weather which is humid and overcast .
It has rained very gently off and on all day, but the rain has been so gentle, the droplets have more or less evaporated before the ground got wet. 
The buddliea in the garden has suddenly blossomed in the heat but there are no butterflies to be seen on them at present. I can’t wait for them to return
As I took the dogs out I noticed this perfect little antirrhinum clinging onto the cottage garden wall.

Life always finds a way

My sisters and extended family have now booked to meet at La Santa Maria Hotel in Sitges next month. I was in two minds to join them , but I have booked my flights nevertheless  
Why the fuck not? Let’s take a chance .
The humid conditions here today coupled with my thoughts of the shabby chic Santa Maria transported me to those cheapo holidays in the sun of yesteryear.
1972 Lloret de mar. 
Never supervised once in the pool by my mother 
I nearly drowned in the deep end after slipping through my rubber ring
Today it’s called neglect
 




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Uc9iGqB

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق