Butterflies

 My sister called yesterday to bash the garden into shape.
We discussed the total absence of honey bees and butterflies on the buddliea bushes in the garden which have just burst into bloom.
I checked each of the three bushes in turn.
Not one pollinator could be seen. 
Their absence has worried me for days now.
Perhaps it’s because today seems warmer, a precursor to the proclaimed horror temperature due on Monday, but this afternoon the bees were back in good numbers and the butterflies, noticeable in ones and twos rather than the dozens I was used to last year.

The back garden buddliea 

At least they’ve started to return. 
I cooked stir fry vegetables and mixed them with udon noodles and hot Korean sauce for supper.
I’m back on nights tonight.





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3nfXGpE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق