Honeysuckle Around the Door.

 


Albert has sat in the front living room window with his head cocked to the right for most of the morning
From time to time his teeth chatter
It’s a cat’s way of expressing excitement 
In the honeysuckle which has cascaded over the front door sit two female blackbirds. One on eggs the other on chicks. In another nest higher up is a sparrow mother and deeper in the cover lies another nest but I haven’t seen it’s occupants as yet although the path outside is covered in bird droppings.
Four avian families in one place .
I’m thrilled
Its like Rear Window with birds.

In the brief sun that caught the front of the cottage around nine, the air was filled with the sound of hundreds of honeybees visiting the scented flower heads, their buzzing, even louder than Albert’s purring as he splashed drool on the back of the Trendy blue sofa.

Today I’m going to decide if I’m going away for a few days .I’ll probably go on Thursday as my sister has invited me to see Top Gun tomorrow and it’s Choir today. I’m open to any experience as long as it’s away.
I need to be away , if that makes sense 
I need not to be here




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/WNl2SEo

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق