Bluebells

 


I’ve always loved Bluebells.
This is the best time of year for them.
That and wild garlic which now fills the senses with smells of France and Italy as it carpets the woodlands around Trelawnyd in white
Those woodlands now fly the colours of Greece and Argentina or even Finland depending on the intensity of the bluebell’s blue.
My garden bluebells are robust and dark. I stole a few bulbs from Bodnant Gardens over a decade ago and the tiny plants have repaid me by filling the cottage borders in early May 

I have a day off before the bathroom man arrives. 
So after a sleep , I will clear the decks ready
But will also cut a few bluebells for the front room. 
In a tiny Art Deco vase and against the gentle yellow paintwork , the flowers see, at their best


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/X7FWd0G

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق