Heartstopper



A friend’s daughter told me I should be watching Heartstopper on Netflix. 
“ You’ll love it” she told me
I looked it up. 
Based on a graphic novels by Alice Oseman, it is a coming of age tv series about the lives to two teen age boys Nick and Charlie and it has a wholesome, innocent but very modern look on teenage first love.
I joined Netflix in order to watch it and I must admit it is incredibly sweet , and angst and all consuming the way love always is when you are fifteen.
Oh how I wish we had Heartstopper when I was a boy.

I’ve had a paperwork morning. I’ve sorted out travel insurance, logs, vets appointments, urology appointments , banking, theatre tickets and my counselling course, and now I’m just organising some batch cooing.
My new food bible is Slimming Eats by Siogban Wightman who is a blogger favourite of mine.
I’ve decided to get my eating under control by always cooking something flavoursome and in quantities that can be frozen as well as eaten. Therefore anything I’m tempted to eat in the house will always be homemade, slimming, tasty and easy to get hold of. 
Tonight it’s lamp balti curry with cauliflower special rice.


Old Trefor is ok today btw.
Little Bathroom man has just messaged , he hopes to start work next week.




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/Z5ockCJ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق