Bra Straps

 It’s 6.40am and I’m writing up my patients’ notes as the wind picks up over West Shore here in Llandudno.
A sizeable group of the  Orme’s goats, presumably  sensing the approaching storm crossed our car park in the wee small hours and entered the gardens of the housing complex opposite 
I watched them on the security cameras as they tiptoed past Bluebell.

Eunice will hit Trelawnyd hard around 11 am, where wind gusts have been forecasted to be 20 mph stronger than they will be just 2 miles north on the coastal plain.
There seems a lot of worry about this storm compared to the ones we’ve had in the past
I may sleep downstairs when I get home 
I hope my Churchyard laburnum survives…and my roof 

Hold on to your bra straps it’s going to be a bumpy day



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/oMDahZJ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق