At last

 Islwyn has been casting his little bits of magic again.
Nothing huge , but my wheelie bin now has an elasticated latch which stops it flapping open in the wind of the three named storms which has hit home recently.
He’s the sort to do jobs like these. 
No fanfare no lectures 
Just a little kindness.

My sisters both made me a cooked dinner last night too, which was a treat. 
I’m still somewhat rough with another kidney infection and they think I need looking after .
Today the heating engineer rang and asked if he could come and do the chimney lining today instead of Friday . 
I couldn’t say no, but could have done without the subsequent mess 
He had an apprentice who forgot he was wearing soot and charcoal covered working boots all around the living room  
And I caught him red faced, frantically trying to get rid of the evidence with some kitchen paper.
I told him not to worry , but it’s been a bugger to get rid of , even with my trusty carpet cleaner.  
I can relight the fire tomorrow 

At last



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/5OXIreE

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق