Arwen

 Storm Arwen is pushing down from the North Sea and we are expecting snow on high ground here in North Wales later today. 
I’ve still not heard from the workman who is relining  my chimney so the mobile oil heaters are the only things keeping me warm so far this winter. 
I will chase him up today .

Yesterday I met a friend for lunch at Bryn Williams at Porth Eirias, which is a water sports centre along the coast. I love the recycled art work which has been commissioned to decorate the Promenade and public areas and especially love this cormorant made from recycled plastic, metal and rubber tyres.


Nights tonight, yesterday I lazily mooched a lovely lunch from the contents of the fridge…half a smoked bacon joint, caramelised in velvet Voiced Linda’s jam, garlic infused long beans and a jacket potato softened with turkey gravy .
Bloody lovely I’ve plated up leftovers for supper at work
The dogs adore the left over gravy sweetened with the jam infused juices from the bacon and have to given their share separately to stop spats.
I’ve been back to the doctors early  this morning ….more antibiotics more urine samples and more blood tests 
Hey ho



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3DW1B1G

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق