A Fart At The Doctors

I just bloody knew that I needed a longer dose of antibiotics,
So why didn’t I say anything on Monday ?
Strange that nurses who act as advocates for their patients cannot quite be advocates for themselves 
Sick of feeling ill I had a mini tantrum at the doctor’s surgery this morning 
I was tired after night shift which galvanised me.
And a little sick of being let down by people

Within a minute of said tantrum, I had sorted longer term antibiotics, a blood test , other investigations and a review date.
I was a force to be challenged 
I was magnificent , even with a kidney infection, 
I was a Chubby Meryl Streep pre Oscar
 
I was so het up and pumped that when I asked the receptionist for some specimen bottles 
I farted very loudly with the stress of it all 
The receptionist had the good grace to blush but to say nothing

I burst out laughing 
The first time this week
I’m trying hard to be light x


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3opfVJx

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق