Taskmaster

 


Another day another tv programme review.
That’s how simple my life is today.
After all the detailed and oh so useful psychological reflection session at work, coming home on Wednesday  to an empty house is still hard after a challenging shift.
What we all need at these times is someone else to run a bath for you and to kiss the top of your head as you soak away the days stress in bubbles you’d never sort out for yourself 
Hey ho..I’m not complaining …I’m just saying
Anyhow,
Second best is a large gin and some nice tv.
The day before yesterday it was the great Royal documentary
Last night Taskmaster was back like an old friend returning home.

Silly, funny, entertaining , and clever, this quiz show has been aired since 2015
I love Alex Horne and adore Welsh born Greg Davies so the addition of my favourite Victoria Coren Mitchell is a real bonus in this series 12..and so is the rather sexy Gus Khan with his smile and lovely beard 

Have a look at it if u can it’s on channel 4 Thursday nights 9 pm
I’m back at work all day today and tomorrow ….thank you to Trendy Carol again for taking the girls 
I couldn’t cope without her and her hubby’s help.

I will leave you with a pic of a slumbering Dorothy with Sunflowers last night
Welcome to my world x





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3kCmtDL

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق