Dirt

 A season of daily graces where everything makes you grateful. The treadmill with the fan beside me with eighties hits cheering me on. It’s on that machine as the app’s trainer puts me through the paces that the tears and sweat mix. If you ever told me, I’d be able to walk on a treadmill without fear, I couldn’t fathom it. I don’t know how many milestones I’ve hit despite the doubt. It’s now as my freshly showered body is seated on this comfortable couch that I am realizing that success happens when fear is overcome by sheer curiosity and an iron will. With each day I regain the confidence lost. It’s not lost, just being unearthed once again. Challenge yourself and watch the dirt disappear.  


Unlocking the heart

With the key

You misplaced

Many eons ago 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/3BB323W

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق