A Bad Patient

 After three hours sleep , several dog painkillers and two bowls of hand fed roast chicken Dorothy came out from under my duvet with all of the drama of Scarlet O’Hara after she gave birth to daughter Bonnie.
I swear she was limping , even though her only injury was the bite on her neck.
I had covered the wound with antibiotic purple spray after it had been vet inspected, and lucky for Dorothy there were only two puncture wounds rather than a rip to deal with. 
Having said this after the vet had examined her, she insisted on showing her injury to both vet nurses and the woman on reception, all of whom ohhhhed and arhhhhed appropriately 
At home she only stopped shaking when safely under the duvet , her neck wrapped in a clean tea towel .
My poor little lost girl
She’s such a baby.
She didn’t need this drama today.
And to be honest , neither  did I 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3fuDkWl

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق