Sheffield


I’ve got up early today and after a tepid bath ( the log burner wasn’t on long enough to heat the water properly) I walked the dogs , had my weight watcher’s breakfast of eggs on dry toast and am just about to drive to Sheffield after I finish my bucket of coffee.
I’ve just bought a twenty quid ticket for Come From Away when I’m next in London, there are bargains galore to be had if you look….

The cottage is tidy for dog sitter Ruth’s arrival 
Ive changed sheets, cut flowers for every room including the living room bookcase and her treats are in the fridge all ready, but all I can really think of is the thrill of meeting up with old friends after  so long.


Flowers on the bookcase
It’s a lovely day today,
I feel brighter after my night shifts
Off in Bluebell now, heading East over the Pennines 
To my home town 


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3yOxF4D

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق