The Underpants Hammock

My friend Ruth enjoyed her time at the cottage.
The dogs were well behaved, polite and even helpful  ( smart arse bum lickers! ) and suddenly Albert presented himself as  her new best friend.....turncoats every one of them! 

 But It was busier than I expected she admitted yesterday much busier
I asked her to explain 
It turned out that the toing and froing of villagers caught her somewhat by surprise.
Village Elder Islwyn popped round for a few chats , Trendy Carol too, and Hattie popped around to collect Mary for a gentle walk seeing that shes pregnant.
Old Trev got a bit tongue tied after he had knocked on the kitchen window and found Ruth smiling at him and Mrs Trellis found the presence of a new lady at Bwthyn y llan  rather “intriguing” 
I await that fallout 
“ Will you be coming back to house sit again.?” I asked hopefully
“ Of course “ Ruth laughed “ I loved it ! “ 
Big sigh......

The last of my birthday gifts arrived yesterday too
My nephew sent me a photo of himself and his dog 
I love candid shots where you can almost hear the person photographed laughing and talking
And this photo captured just that 
A great gift.

Tonight I’m just pottering as I’m back on nights tomorrow
I know I’ve been  missed as Dorothy is shadowing me a little more than usual.
As , when I Sat on the loo for a very satisfying number two
Her head rested, quite neatly in the between knee hammock left by my underpants
Her eyes never leaving mine 


I will leave you with some more “ views from my window” competition
Please send more if you have them, they are a delight to view 
jgsheffield @hotmail.com 













 




And my favourite which I suspect is a fake 






from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2RvGIr4

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق