Guest

Hewo evweybody! Itz me Phoebe! I yam neawy 4 munths hold now. Gwandpa sed I cud right a guess powst on his bog which is cold Yorkshire Pudding.

I hev had alot to lern sins I caym owt of mummy's tummy.. It  hasbeen vewwy vewy hard 4 me. At frost I dint even no wot coulors where. I dint no wot light fittins were or windoes or curtins or anyfink, anyfink at hall. I hev had 2 lern it hall an I yam still lernin evwee day. Its vewwy vewwy hard,

I like mum's milko. Its vewwy nice. Hall I hev 2 do to get my milko is 2 go gwumpy an cwy a bit. Then mummy givs me my milko.

Mummy an Daddy an gwandpa an gwanma go 2 the toy-let 2 do there buzznest but i do it in  a  dispossible nappie that mummy or gwanpa or daddy chainges  when heather it is dirty wv my poo-poo or wee=wee. Gwandpa has knot chainged me nappie yacht but he sins to me vewy nice songs wen I yam lyin in his harms. It iz vewwy suggling an nice.  An he meks upp songs jus fer me.

Gwandpa is loverly . Vewy stwong an vewy crever 2. I yam looky to hev a gwanpa lark him.

Well I  am yorking now cos I yam tyred. Time 2 go 4 asleep in my cot. Nite-nite evwybody! Hoop you larked my guess powst.

Luv

Phoebe  x


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/3upGrEb

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق