My Wood Is Missing

 


It’s been an extraordinary busy day
Made easier by some funny vignettes 
The best was when I had to meet a huge extended family of a patient for the first time one of which commented quite loudly to another in an adjoining room “:He doesn’t look like a nurse , he looks like a Samoan rugby player! 
Hey ho
I left work late, and didn’t get home until well  after half nine and all I could think of was a cold beer ( I had one in the fridge) a good foot  licking by Dorothy and a warm roaring fire. 
Well two out of three ain’t bad
When I went out to the back shed..the one bordering on the lane behind bluebell ...the door was wide open and all of my remaining kiln fired wood ( some thirty logs  or so) had been stolen 
Hey ho....



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3nwQEvT

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق