Letter

 

Deer Big Bloggy Peeple,

Hell-Oh! It's me, Phoebe! Grandpa asked if I wood like to right a guessed post hear on his bog and I said yes.

I am seven weeks old today and my life has started good. I have put on five pounds since I was born - just guzzling mummy milk. It is deliccs nice but sumtimes i have to scream to get it. Mummy can be sooooo sloooow.

I am learning a lot as the days pass by. I grew in Mummy's tummy and when I came out I didn't know much. Every day there is something new. I am trying to make sense of it all - all the shapes and sounds and things like that. I did not know that there wood be colours out here. I like colours (American: colors). And I herd a siren near the suprememarket. It made me jump. Mummy said it woz an amlulance. I don't know what that is.

I have got a big giraffe, a sloth, a hedgehog and a teddy beat called Brian. I have filled lots and lots of nappies. Mummy does not like them going to Landfill but I don't know where Landfill is. Is it over the rainbow?

Daddy is vewy nice. Mummy is vewy nice. Grandma is vewy nice. Brian is vewy nice. But the nicest of all is Grandpa. He sings to me whenever I see him.

I am feeling sleepy again now. Got to go boggy peeple. Have a nice day.

Love,

Phoebe  x



from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/38fdEtc

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق