Cobwebs and kindness

 

I’ve only just finished sucking up the sooty Miss Haversham cobwebs from the beams in the living room.
Smoke leaves everything foul smelling and grimy. 
My chimney sweep turned up today to help sort my mini crisis out. 
It was his day off but he troubleshot the problem and kindly worked out that there is a kink in the lining of my chimney which has been constricted by tar.
He cleaned the chimney yet again and I’ve set up special cleaning logs to loosen the residue.
As he beavered away and I cleaned everything in sight my sister turned up and tidied up the front garden. She’s wavered her fee asking me to put it towards my speeding ticket charge which arrived today 
200£ 
Bollocks for the ticket but big thanks to her and again big thanks to the chimney sweep who helped on his day off
 
 


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3an5XkN

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق