Boxing Day

 


I missed the Queen’s Speech. 
Dorothy, Mary and I met up with my sisters and in laws and we had a walk up Craig Fawr which is a limestone hill which overlooks Liverpool Bay.



Afterwards we ate turkey babs with cranberry and pigs in blankets ( a bab is a bread bun to btw) and swapped gifts.  



I was very fortunate as my sisters added a new scatter cushion and some John Lewis cutlery to my collection . 
I now have the ideal number of both! 

I made a gravy filled Shepherds pie, walked the dogs before Storm Bella hits home and
Wrote my blog half watching Calamity Jane 

Later on I will watch Korean zombie movie Peninsula which was another Christmas DVD  Gift, this one from my nephew.


Dorothy watched over me
And will do all day 





from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2JmiNGD

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق