Bears

After yesterday’s titty talk I thought we’d go all butch today
And why not? , despite protestations from my old friend Nigel, I can do butch
( strange spell check went immediately to bitch rather than butch there)

I received this postcard from Mathew (from Georgia ) this morning
Apparently it’s Ajax by Giovanni Demin 
Mathew said to “Enjoy the beard” 
I will Mathew, I love a man with a beard....
I guess we all have a type .

My first crush was a straight friend in his late teens.
I was a couple of years older
He was built like an American football player and was able to grow a beard not long after sitting his O levels so I’m not surprised I have been attracted to big mature men with easy smiles ever since 

Masculine bearded guys are referred to as bears in the gay world, and in my experience Bears tend to be the most “ sorted” and “ friendly” of all supposed gay subgroups ...if  you have to pigeon hole a group...
I remember going to my first gay pub in Sheffield in the early 1990s which was hosting its regular bear night 
Ten minutes in, I had been asked to dance by a hirsute, broad smiling Dentist from Penistone called Dominic who was kitted out in a leather harness, that,  thirty five years later Dorothy would sport quite gayly around the lanes of Trelawnyd

Funny old world








from Going Gently https://ift.tt/32RujAf

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق