To Hand


I'm writing this on my phone.
My old ipad died yesterday, but thanks to Amazon my new one will be here sometime today.
I love Amazon
I've always had good service  from them
I hope they let their workers go to the loo when they want to
According to the tracker, the pad will be with me before 8 pm...
Stalin was a looker when he was a young man
Wasnt he?
Twitter has just shown me a photo over my bucket of coffee.
Chic Eleanor has texted too. She wants to reschedule coffee
"Oh Darling john !!" The text apologised " it's a no no I'm afraid!!"
My energy supplier has emailed me wanting to sell me a new meter too.
Social media...I need a PA to deal with it all
The tax office gateway messaged me too telling me they owe me a rebate
The tax office like Amazon has been right on the money
What's App have stacked a few messages for me to read. A catch up date with friend Nigel. Another with Colin and I'm waiting to sort out Sheffield.
Nu looked hot and bothered during her video call. Its 34 degrees in london
The radio is playing through another app
Oh and there is Stalin again on twitter
He was a bit of a looker!





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق