Showroom

I'm on the last leg on my holiday
Just five more days left!
The next three days I am seeing different friends each day
It's face to face ( ish) meetings
More walks on the beach, coffee in flasks and windswept hairdos
But Saturday, I am doing something different
The story house

I am going to the cinema!!!!
It's been over four months since I last went and I am venturing over the border to Chester to Storyhouse
Ok I am not going to any pub and I will keep away from the shops
But I am going to socially distance inside my most loved cinema
And I will shed a tear at my return to this, most loved of treats!

Last night it was my choir's sixth birthday and as a surprise for Jamie ( and his 1940s RAF moustache) we his choristers made homemade posters declaring our affection for him
He was very moved and we, his choir ( mostly people that are old enough to be his parents) were happy that we had indeed made him happy!!


Talking Heads was a disappointment last night
Martin Freeman's portrayal of a mentally ill gay son carer of an elderly Yorkshire mother in A Chip In The Sugar had too much light and speed to it to be effective and Rochenda Sandall 's 
powerful performance in The Outside Dog, although undeniably well acted , remained a bleak study of an obsessive woman's gradual awareness that her husband was a serial killer, was totally devoid of Bennett's signature flashes of humour and light.





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق