Agapanthus

The white agapanthus sun burst

I was up early dealing with Winnie's " accidents in the night" and now the cottage smells of dettol and grass cuttings as the cottage windows are wide and open and welcoming.and the sound of the washing machine wafts down the lane with a purr.

It's a bright lovely morning.

The velvet voiced Linda has already sent out her weekly morale boosting Warden message and like any good leader would expect the replies have been making my phone wriggle with excitement as they come in
Happy Sunday one and all. It's a truly beautiful morning. I hope you're all well and that life is good in your part of the village. HUGE thank yous for your kindness and generosity - you are a wonderful bunch 💕🌈🤗 xxxxx
All seems well in the village, according to the warden replies anyhow .
There is a meeting in the village hall soon about the hall putting in for a drinks licence next week and work continues to obtain funding for the clearing of the village pond
Old Trevor rang me earlier  complaining that the binmen had taken his recycling bags.
I told him I had found them wedged in the fence and I would return them shortly
He wished me a good Sunday
There feels a change in the air , which I think Hattie sort of captured in her Warden reply to General Linda
"The outlying areas all quiet and we're all okay over here thank you lovely linda :) the world is slowly finding its way isn't it! Xx💞
Im going to visit a couple of friends later, but as the sun is shining and it's warm and comfortable  I'm off to plant foxgloves and salvia in the garden,


I note that the Ginger Bastard is sitting very erect  in the long grass of the old Church Yard. He is watching the cottage . Dotty and Albert are sunbathing on the path  and have no idea they are being watched
The white agapanthus I planted a couple of months ago has now started to flower with exuberant firework bursts blooms
They look quite magnificent against the dry stone wall

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق