Rising Bosoms



I'm on my coffee break, my patients are sleeping and the wind is blowing hard around the hospice eves.
It's Sunday night and for the first time I'm missing The Archers...enough of those old episode repeats!
The Velvet Voiced Linda has messaged all of the wardens in the village and we have all answered promptly with an " all is well" message
I commented that it all sounded like the end of The Waltons 
Linda replied with a pithy " Goodnight John Boy!"

I saw Trendy Carol earlier ( in a very figure hugging leopard print ensemble ) she had hijacked Mary for an afternoon cuddle...a lot of village people seem to be doing that recently.
Apart from her I have seen no one until I got to work.
My colleagues all seemed somewhat confused with Boris' new Stay Alert Message
The Welsh health minister made things clearer and more unambiguous....our message is generally Stay At Home.
The ponies have left my field now, which is a shame but the weeds and nettles have gone leaving the allotment areas free to be dug over again
" Bosoms " are on the rise again
Which is nice.

I bought the above poster for my bedroom

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق