Mrs Trellis Wins The War



The velvet Voiced Linda sent out a round robin on the Street Wardens what's app Group stating that Mrs Trellis had organised herself into a one woman, bobble hatted dynamo
 Good morning all you wonderful people and Happy VE Day. I've been contacted by Joyce aka Mrs Trellis- she is going to do a sponsored walk (3 x 1hour stints in keeping with the lockdown guidelines) to raise money for NHS charities. She will walk on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I've said I'll collect any contributions. So, if you would like to sponsor Joyce, please will you let me know. Thank you 😘 xx
The wardens that received the app have pledged almost 200 £ in just  an hour or so , so I suspect Mrs Trellis will be tickled pink!
if  anyone wants to contribute from the village please see Velvet Voiced Linda at Well Street


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق