A Mixed Bag


Hello people!
Siri says it's Wednesday today.
The weather is colder and more unsettled of late, but the wild flowers in the Churchyard which have been allowed to flourish are still looking mighty fine
One of the ponies in the field caused some minor excitement yesterday by getting themselves entangled in the old pig pen fencing in an effort to say hello to a new colt across the lane . Graham the Sheep, knocked on the lane to inform me and in shorts I traipsed across the field to check.
Luckily the mare was ok save for a couple of small cuts which now have been treated
When I returned to the cottage I found a small hand written note in the post box


It was from a villager who wanted me to publish their thoughts on the blog today
A fair point for sure but also one  that perhaps underlines how inward we are all looking at this time .

I'm going to have an art day today. A year ago I bought some acrylic paints and brushes and canvases but didn't use them as I got sidetracked by my journey into pottery ! So I am digging out my inner Nancy Kosinski and will give things a go. A large lump of clay has also been delivered so I can start fashioning my new chess set pieces!!

Clay , paints and pastels 

Homemade soup today will be cauliflower and Stilton
My cottage mates remain well and excited at the prospect


Working long days Thursday and Friday.....been invited to a ' incognito' quiz via Zoom on Saturday night....
I must come in disguise !!!!

What larks pip!!!!


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق